We're looking for an experienced SEO specialist, who will ensure that our product will be ahead of its competitors. If you can help the business stand out through the power of SEO, this offer is for you!
Here is what will you do
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor links.
- Develop and implement links outreach strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Work with copywriters to drive SEO in content creation.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other, with the goal to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
What we expect
- Hands-on experience in SEO practices.
- Scientific approach, strong data interpretation skills, and ability to plan your actions based on data.
- A genuine interest in SEO. You keep your knowledge up to date with the latest trends and best practices.
- At least 1-2 years experience in SEO.
- A strong and smart team who are eager to share their knowledge and spend time on challenges.
- Fast changing, dynamic environment.
- Autonomy and freedom to do different things.
- Flexibility: remote work first, but also a modern office in Kaunas, Lithuania.
Interested? Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Solutions
- Software for Beauty Salons
- Software for Medical Clinics
- Software for Healthcare Practices
- Software for Beauty Clinics
- Software for Health Centers
- Software for Medical Spas
- Software for Wellness Centers
- Software for Beauty Services
- Software for Beauty Spas
- Software for Hair Salons
- Software for Nail Salons
- Software for Tanning Salons
- Software for Barbers
- Software for Massage Therapists
- Software for Small Businesses